Tuesday, February 26, 2008

#17 ELM Producitivity Tools

This is going to take a few attempts, so I am going to run a continuous blog so I remember what I have tried.

Am working on the first assignment. It took me a while because the InfoTrac link on my library's webpage does not go to the pretty yellow screen that shows up in the video. However, I went in through ELM and managed to find it. Will have to get that link changed.

I subscribed to the Youth Smoking info feed, and I will watch it for a while.

As for the second assignment, I have twice created a webpage according to instructions, but am unable to save it anywhere that it opens properly again. I don't think it is worth my time to do it again.

The third assignment was completed successfully, but I'm not sure I could do it again--at least not without explicit instructions. Again I say I hope the 23 Things website stays up for quite a while as I have to go back and do some reviewing before any of this gets internalized.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Carol, You are doing a great job of getting through your Things. Your progress is impressive. I do sympathize with many of your frustrations. Robin

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link