Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#11 tagging and del.icio.us

I have explored del.icio.us and pagekeeper, and I have set up my account in pagekeeper. Maybe it appealed because it said no advertising--perhaps I liked it better because the page seemed less frenetic.

This will be handy for me personally because I spend summers using public computers in various libraries. I have always been frustrated because I can find things so easily from my favorites menu on my work computer that I feel quite lost without it.

I will use this tool as a research aide. As a librarian, often I have students searching for a website--running out of time--I will look and "let you know later what I find"--this will make it much easier to share. As a classroom teacher I like the idea of limiting students' research to specific websites. Yes, I will use this. As with everything else, it takes time to get use to it.

I am still working on subscribing to the RSS feed for 23 Things, but I am not leaving until I figure it out. I had trouble with the RSS Thing.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link