Friday, February 1, 2008

#6 On-line image generator


buffalo
Originally uploaded by cham5057
This Flickr is really fun. When I am not so busy doing 23 things, I will come back to it and learn more. I hope the 23 things homepage stays up for a while, because I need it as a prompt to remember where I meant to return to dig deeper.

As to how we can use these tools in the library, graphics make everything more interesting, and this opens up a world of possibilities. I work in a school library, and much of my job is about highlighting specific books, rewarding readers, creating personalized bookmarks......

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link