Monday, February 11, 2008

#9 Easy to Collaborate

Okay, so far, so good. I can see lots of uses for this. Students working together on a project jumps to mind. Right now our system is set up so that each student has a folder on the server and no other student will have access to it. Passwords get shared all the time because kids are working on group assignments. This would eliminate that, I would think.

That first paragraph was sent to you through Zoho. It was very easy to create and would have been easy to post, but I have created so many new accounts with this 23 Things that I cannot remember my usernames and passwords, so it took a while.

I would really like to use my 7th grade social studies class as a pilot project. I would like to make an assignment that uses this tool and see what kind of trouble they can create. The first stumbling block is that we do not allow students to access e-mail in school. I will have to get dispensation from someone.

At any rate, this tool was very easy to use for original creation. BUT, I tried editing the historical document, and all I could do was make the print larger or smaller. In both Zoho and Google, I was frustrated trying to do any actual editing.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link