Monday, February 25, 2008

#16 Student 2.0 Tools

Where were you about 25 years ago? I was the world's most avid procrastinator in college! I think it was because I did not know how to break assignments down into small, do-able tasks. This tool would be very helpful for that.

This year's class of 7th grade social studies students is going to be my most experimented bunch of kids ever. This Research Project Calculator is way too detailed for junior high, but I am going to find some way to use a really condensed version just so they will know this tool is out there. It is unrealistic to expect all students to really follow all the steps, but a few of them will. Even just deciding which steps are practical for us will lead to a better organized assignment.

This is one Thing I will share with my staff and let them decide how best to use it.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link