Sunday, March 23, 2008

#23 Final Thoughts

Has anything changed: My attitude toward the web has changed. Possible solutions for some of my own problems and some from my staff have been enhanced.

Favorite things: social networking for older people (#21)

Connecting with others: My colleague and I both went through this program, so of course we talked about it. That was helpful. I also have to say that I went through a lot of other blogs looking for kindred spirits. I found many, but the one who was most helpful to me was the one who puts out the SSC Library blog. Thank-you.

Anything unexpected: This was all unexpected. I had no idea what I was doing from the beginning. If I had known, I'm not sure I would have had the courage to start.

What could you change: I don't know how you could change this, but I was disturbed by the number of accounts I had to sign up for. I don't even remember them all, and I'm not sure I can get back to them.

Would you participate in another 23 Things: I would certainly participate in the future, but I need some time off, so don't start tomorrow!

Describe my experience: I didn't know how much I didn't know before 23 Things.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Congratulations!! You've done it! We really are very pleased you decided to take this journey, and that you had the opprtunity to do so with co-workers! Very Nice Job.
~Lynn

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link