Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#21 Other Social Networks

Okay, now you're talking my language. I spent a lot of time exploring this one. I went to Gather--read some articles and book reviews. I bookmarked it so I can explore it more later. I also went to the two Minnesota networks--books and Minnesota life. I marked both of those too.

I already joined the NING site--I did it a while ago by accident. Now I have refined my profile, added a picture, and left a comment. I also explored the Fuzzter site because I am a pet nut.

I feel much better about networking, because these sites are geared to people my own age. Didn't realize how age-conscious I was. Maybe it's something I should work on, but I am very relieved about this whole networking Thing.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Carol, You are almost through your 23 Things. Let us know when you have completed 23! Robin

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link