Sunday, March 23, 2008

#22 What Did I Learn Today?

This really has been an eye-opening experience! I am embarrassed to admit how much I did not know before I started--had not even run across the Web 2.0 term. Yes, I will keep on learning--we always keep learning, but this experience gives me a new avenue to explore. I appreciate the organization that went into this so I can start with a manageable small chunk of the techno-world.

I will begin by going back and re-examing some of the links that I only glanced over or maybe skipped entirely. Today I connected to a really interesting article on the "Librarian in Black" page.

However, I am still not a blogger. I TALK. I have colleagues who talk back IMMEDIATELY. It's just more fun.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link