Wednesday, January 21, 2009

#24 Here we go again

Prompts: I have not touched this blog since we finished the original 23 things. I do not comment on other peoples' blogs. I still do not have the blogging gene. I do not find it easy to communicate with strangers, and to me, everyone on the web is a stranger. But I have much to learn, so I am going to try this again. I lost my original 23 Things partner. She does not work in our library anymore. Of the two of us, she was the "tech brain", so this is really scary. Besides--now I know more what I am getting involved with, so it is REALLY intimidating.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Carol

You have begun another 2.0 learning adventure. Have fun!

Robin
SAMMIE

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link