Wednesday, March 5, 2008

#19 Explore Podcasts

I tried listening to some podcasts from MPR because I am an MPR fan and they are always talking about catching a podcast. However, I could not find a way to listen without downloading software with which I am not familiar. I never like to do that without permission from my tech person.

However, I found a French class podcast that just started when I clicked on it! This is way cool! I am an amateur francophile (I hope that's the correct use of that word. I mean to say I am interested in the French language.) I even added this to my RSS feeds.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link