Sunday, January 25, 2009

#25 part I

Working on #25. Of course I did the typealyzer (ISTP). I typealyzed a few other blogs. At first I was suspicious because the first blog I did other than my own came up with the same analysis. Then I did another one, and that analysis was different.

Also did the readability. Am attempting to attach the readability button. We will see how it goes. (Note: first attempt caused me to add a Movie Review button. Have no idea where that came from.) Second note: I have tried multiple times, but the button always comes up as a movie review button. Not wasting any more time on this one.

For the record, this blog has a readability of an undergrad college level. I guess I can write undergrad level, but I cannot attach a simple readability level button to my blog. What does that say about me?

This Thing will require more than one post as there is so much information.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Carol,

You are doing great. Keep learning.

Robin
SAMMIE

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link