Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More RSS

I caved. I was determined to accomplish the RSS listing on my own, but I got help from my tech support person. Now I have a short list of feeds, and we shall see what help they bring. I can see uses for this. As a school librarian, you get used to certain staff members asking for info, and you might stay a little ahead of the game using this tool. I can also see how you could get addicted to feeds and spend way too much time keeping up with them. I gave up trying to keep up with professional journals a long time ago. Hopefully, this will be easier--I'm not sure.

No comments:

theater sets

Theater Sets

From: carolh, 4 minutes ago



Sets from a few plays we have done. The first four are from "Noises Off," the next six are from "Scrooge," and the last are from "Secret Garden."

SlideShare Link